Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"Baby, Baby, Baby Ohhhhhh"

So I was asked by my cousin, Jenni, to knit some baby props for her.
She is a photographer in Gillette, WY and puts a lot of thought and creativity into her work and so I was thrilled when she asked me to knit her a couple of newborn sets.
This is what I came up with for her and though they are more of a 0-3 mos fit, she was able to flip the brim to accommodate a newborn.
I love this picture that she took!
This baby boy is so incredibly precious and is the perfect model for the little boy set!
I thought the basket that she used is a pretty sweet touch if I do say so myself and I think this picture shows off the hat and bunny perfectly.I couldn't help but post this next picture :)
So tiny, so precious, so blessed is his mommy and daddy!
Jenni does have a facebook page for JL Photography so feel free to check it out and show her some love!

Tonight has been quite enjoyable.
Its been drizzling outside and the smell of rain has overtaken my living room.
I've enjoyed a comfort food that dates back to my childhood....Nachos.
And am looking forward to popping in a movie and starting a new project for my friend Davita.
A perfect end to a productive day. :)

Tomorrow has its own agenda so until then... I'm just going to relax.

I hope you all are doing well!

Love you ALL!

Caren


No comments:

Post a Comment