Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mah Bad!

I've been really bad about writing the past couple months.
Not intentionally.
I usually do my blogging during down time at work and as of late I have had plenty to do which is a good thing.
But I have also been busy doing other things aside from that and will be blogging again within the next couple days to share.

I have been getting some knitting done! Kinda.
I have taken a few custom orders have been having a hard time not knitting as much as I'd like because between the kids and I... we have all been sick enough to probably last us till next winter. Ugh.
Seriously.
It's a good thing I'm not speaking this blog to you because you'd probably be quite irritated with my deep, raspy voice which sounds like a smoker going through puberty.
I squeak mid sentence with what little voice I have.

I don't like posting blogs without at least one picture so I thought I would share this one with you!

This sweet little picture from a Valentines Day Card was floating around on facebook yesterday and I absolutely adore it! I seriously would be thrilled (well. first floored) if David gave this sweet little card to me. It is just perfect.
Actually, I enjoy it so much that I printed it out yesterday and framed it to stick in my knitting corner.

Speaking of Knitting corner...
I had done a post on it a long time ago. It was probably the 2nd or 3rd post I did on this blog.
Anyway. There have been changes and I will be posting pictures. So anxious to show you my new working space(s). It seems I've claimed the living room. :)

Well, on I go to find stuff to do at my day job.
I hope you all are doing and I love you ALL!

Blessings,
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment