Monday, August 22, 2011

Finally!

So I FINALLY finished an order that I had been working on for the past three weeks.
It was my goal to get that done before I could start anything else.
The "Anything Else" that I've been wanting to start is this cute little short sleeved sweater that I've been wanting to make for Saiya for her birthday.
I finally was able to cast it on last night!
I will be working other orders while I work on this but at least I've started it and have made some good progress.
Here is what it looks like.


This is a picture of the yarn that I am using.
I thought I'd show it to you knit up because sometimes when it is all wound up in a ball it doesn't really do it justice in showing just how pretty it is.

The yarn is called Rustic Wool which is 100% superwash wool.
I figured it would be good for this particular project seeming as how she is still so little yet and has a good possibility of being spilled on.
I'll be sure to post a picture of it when it's all finished.

I do have a winner for the giveaway!
I really enjoyed reading what everyone posted and really appreciate your support of this blog.
Though it is little and doesn't have too much traffic... I really enjoy doing it.

The winner was picked via random David.
I told my husband to pick a number and so he did and the winner is...

ASHTON

I seriously wish everyone could have won!
Thanks again for your participation!
Ashton, I have your contact information and will be in touch with you.

I hope you all have a blessed day!
I love you ALL!

Caren


1 comment:

  1. How cute is that?!?! You'd be so proud, I'm starting a scarf for my mom! YAY! I'm knitting again! :) I can't wait to find some great little boy knitting books and make Coleman something for fall and winter! Wahoo! This is a wonderful blog. Love you! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete