Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Knitting. Hot Diggity Dog.

I bet you're wondering about how my Christmas is going...
and if you're not...I'm still going to tell you.
Better yet, I'm going to show you what my little "To Do" looks like.

Weds- 2 pairs handwarmers
start Bro-Inlaws gift

Thurs- work on Bro-Inlaws gift
Complete Godson/nephew's gift
Go shopping for stocking stuffers and a couple extra things

Friday- Make David's gift
Celebrate Recovery
Stay up all night gift wrapping

Saturday- CHRISTMAS EVE!
Finish Brother Inlaws gift
Make Brodey and Saiya's ornaments

I don't know how I'm going to do it.
Please pray for me.
Today's snow has added a little stress because the roads are so awful so I hope it clears up by tomorrow so I can get some shopping done with little difficulty.




so please say a prayer for me and enjoy this little comic :)
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and will be sure to post pics of the Christmas knitting after they have been gifted and openned.
Love you ALL!

Blessings,
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment