Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mustache? Or Moustache?

So I realized today that I have 17 days to complete my Christmas knitting.
My first thought is "Piece of cake"
My second thought is "My wrists are going to die!"
I'm thinking that I will have many dates with Icy Hot and my wrist compressing gloves.
I've been working on my Grandma's gift over the past few days and with all the twists and turns my wrists have already started to feel the damage.
My goal is to do two days on and one day off which will hopefully give my wrists some time in between projects that shouldn't take too long.
Anyhoo.

I went frolicking through Ravelry looking for Christmas ideas for a couple of the dudes in my family...
I found this....

I am thinking that Saiya will have a new little spring sweater.
I don't know what it is about mustaches but I love them!
I just think they are fun to put on things.
I would so totally grow one if I could but I will settle for knitting them and leave it up to the men.
P.S. You can find this sweater patter on Ravelry under "Mini Moustache Sweater".

My search also lead me this!
I am certain that a lucky fella in my family will be receiving one for Christmas and I am also certain that I will end up making one for me as well :)
This pattern is free on Ravelry and is called "Incognito".
The pattern provides information for multiple sizes, styles of mustaches, and two different ways to make it. Not to mention it provides you with links to learn how to do the questionable parts.
I am so excited to cast on!

Once Christmas is over I will be picking back up on the custom knitting.
Seems that Christmas has kind of taken over and has forced me to cut back.
I just need the next 17 days to focus and few days after that to recover!

Thanks for dropping by!
I hope you all are further long in your Christmas shopping and preparations than I am!

Love you ALL!

Blessings,
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment