Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lava Flow Love

As you can guess I have been knitting quite a bit and I feel hopeful.
In fact I feel so hopeful that I took on 3 custom knitting projects to help bring in a little extra holiday money and to help out some good friends of mine.
anyone seen my money tree?
I figured I wouldn't be posting much on what I've been working on due to the fact that I don't want anything leaked but figured it may be safe to share here and there because I don't think everyone reads this blog.

I made a "Lava Cowl" which is once again off of Ravelry.
I absolutely love this mock mobius.
(meaning that it did not use a mobius cast on but has a twist in it like a mobius would. oh and it was knit flat which was nice)
The pattern called for quite a few rows in between cable rows and I didn't care much for that so I decreased the amount of rows in between cable rows which caused for a prettier "flow", in my opinion.
If you're a non knitter I am sure that doesn't make a bit of sense but Isn't it pretty?!


Lately I've been eating an abundance of cookies.
Seems to be a gift often given during this time of year and its one I am glad to accept.
The only problem is... my sweet tooth is massive and I find myself grazing through out the day on them.
So I've taken up Yoga again in hopes that it will help and better motivate me to eat better.
I'm not out to lose a particular amount of weight; I just want to feel good.
This is not a New Years Resolution cause I really suck at those.

Any of you have New Years Resolutions?
Have you ever followed through on one and completed it to your satisfactory?

Off I go to race the day!
I hope you all are doing well.
Love you ALL.

Blessings,
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment