Thursday, March 8, 2012

Groggy Bloggy

Seriously could use a nap today. Seems I could use a nap every day.
I have been a night owl for as long as I can remember. For some reason regardless of how tired I am, I will stay up just because that is my time do things that I want to do.
Knit, watch Grey's Anatomy, clean...
As a result my days consist of massive amounts of caffiene intake.
I think a change is needed.

I did mention in my last post about a company that I was scheduled to meet with.
The meeting did happen and was full of great conversation, product design, and ideas.
Technically I will be a vendor for them and will be knitting product as yarn is provided.
It was a serious relief when they acknowledged the time it takes to make things and want to pay me what my work is worth.
Their business is a craft in its own and so they are well aware of the work and time that goes into creating something.
Looking forward to providing knitted goodness to "Bread and Butter".

I did finally start something that is NOT an order.
I posted around christmas time this adorable sweater...
Well I have cast on and have just started the sleeves.
Learned a cool new trick with the color work and will get some practice with the magic loop method for the sleeves.
Being that I am making this for my daughter I have chosen a rather girly color..


And the mustache is this color...


I am seriously anxious to get it done.
After that I will be ready to start a couple of knits that I am gifting.
And then start another project of my own.
I'm trying to balance here if you haven't noticed.

Time to get my work on!
Just wanted to keep you posted!

Blessings!
Caren




2 comments:

  1. Hi Caren-

    So, I'll be taking a break from school from April to June. I need a serious break from everything but school is the one thing I can actually afford to take time off from. I'm hoping to plan a trip to Casper for my knitting lesson :) When you have time, of course! I could probably swing a trip any weekend throughout that time so whatever your schedule allows.

    Love you! Glad you're doing some more business and being compensated for it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jenni :) i love you and look forward to teaching you! Hit me up on fb or text and we will look at dates!

      Delete