Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A new beginning



Hi, My name is Caren and I am a knitter!

Upon popular demand and requests I decided to start some what of a knitting "business" and will soon be openning an etsy shop. But I figured that while I get that set up I would approach other avenues of getting the word out of my little business. So far I have made for friends and family and if that's all I ever do I will be happy. Let me share a little bit about myself.

I'm a mostly stay at home mother of two kids with a part time job as a beginners knitting instructor. I first learned how to knit two years ago at a local yarn store all because my wonderful husband bought me lessons. :) In my journey as a knitter I am always learning and as I grow in my knowledge I am hoping to design more complicated patterns which maybe one day I may sell. Most of the patterns that I knit now are personaly modified versions of others to accomodate different styles and personal preferences.

The purpose of this blog is just a way to connect. I'll post things that I've recently knitted, share with you my favorite patterns, and hopefully share with you new things I've learned and experienced through this journey!

A big thanks goes out to my sister, Carrie, for her incredible enouragement and support to do this as well as my Momma. Also, a thanks to my friends and aquaintances for your interest in my knitted fun-ness! *hugs* to you all!

Well, as we all know... responsibility is calling (or crying in my case. haha). Thanks for taking the time to read this! Love you all!

Caren
Psalm 139:13-14

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Good work "C"aren! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally have an account so I can comment! Love you, and congrats!

    ReplyDelete