Monday, March 28, 2011

Think I'll go sit in my corner.

I live in an apartment and am hoping to someday expand our space by buying a house. But until then I have had to make due with the little (yet loved) home that I have. I know there are many people out there that have entire rooms dedicated to their love of crafting. I think even my own sister has claimed the dining room in her own house. But since we are limited in space and can't fork up a room... I have a designated corner. It was in the opposite corner of the apartment but decided that it would be nice to be able to view the t.v. while I worked away on my projects. So it's been moved and has been expanded by one printer stand! haha! Not to mention I have yarn stashed in little cubbies behind that little end cap, wall divider thingy. (Not sure what to call that thing). But there is something special about having my own "Knitting Corner". After getting married and having kids there isn't really any space that is considered just mine but I would have to say that this little corner is pretty darn close. :) So thankful to my husband for the sacrifice he has made!

Where do you craft/knit/crochet/scrapbook? Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite places to get crafty!


Caren Psalm 139:13-14

1 comment: