Thursday, June 23, 2011

25 Things About Me

Not like it really matters but thought I'd post it anyway! lol
Sure is kinda tricky to come up with 25 things about me that people don't know but I managed to do it and thought I'd share the list!

1. I can't stand the sound of buttering toast. Buttering toast to me is like fingernails down a chalkboard for many. *shivers* Thinking about it gives me goosebumps.

2. I learned how to knit 2.5 years ago. I made mention that I wanted to learn how and my husband, David, bought me yarn, needles, and a lesson :) The rest is history!

3. I love the older shows that they would show on Nick@Night like "I Dream of Jeannie" and the "Partridge Family".

4. I consider my left side "my good side". Don't know why but I think my nose looks much larger from the right side than it does from the left side. Who Cares right?! lol

5. I called Fisher Prices "Little People" toys "Leople People" as a child and continued to call them such till I was in Junior High. No one corrected me until then and only because they were confused what I was talking about. :)

6. I very much enjoy the soap opera "Days of Our Lives" and have watched it off and on since I was 13 yrs old.

7. I won't pay more than 10 dollars for a shirt and think that if I can get jeans, skirts, or dresses for 15 bucks or less than its a steal! 30 is my max for a pair jeans which I buy maybe once every year or two.

8. I didn't think I was a "kid person" and now I have two of my own! :) Love them so very much and can't picture my life without them!

9. I enjoy thrift store shopping.

10. I was a save the whale activist when I was 8 years old. I have the t-shirt to prove it.

11. I am actually quite shy (which hasn't always been the case) but am pushed by ministry to reach out.

12. I get quite silly around 10:00 p.m. every night and has officially been labeled by David as the "10 O'clock freak out". Don't know why I think that is a good time to get all goofy. *shrugs*

13. My favorite color changes often. Some people have had the same favorite color since childhood. Mine changes almost yearly and I usually have more than one.

14. I was called a Jesus freak when I was 9 yrs old for telling a bully that if he hit my friend that he would be hitting Jesus because Jesus lives inside of us.

15. I cyber stalk blogs and get disappointed when they go weeks without a post. (Like I have nothing better to do with my time. Psssh.)

16. I am not a morning person but now consider sleeping in to be 7 a.m. instead of 9 or 10 like I did before I had kids.

17. I desperately want to be a bookworm but have a hard time finding books that keep me entertained. (I've never read Harry Potter. *GASP*)

18. I love to bake

19. I am not smarter than a fifth grader.

20. I prefer Mother's day over my birthday.

21. I remember insignificant things that are quite pointless (like what I wore to my birthday party 20 years ago) but have an awful short term memory.

22. My husband and I are total opposites. No joke.

23. I have no identifiable phobias... just things I'm not completely fond of.

24. I enjoy the smell of gasoline. Not like I'd want a candle with that smell but I don't mind it in the short time I'm at the pump.

25. I want to go to college but I STILL don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
I've wanted to be a counselor since I was 12 years old but I am still not confident in that and am praying God will lead me in my quest!




So yes. There is my list. I would encourage you to write one and if you have a blog... POST IT! :) It's kind of fun to do!




Love you All!

Caren

Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment