Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wishful thinking


Ok. So as I was cleaning last night (till 1 a.m. mind you) and trying to get some things pulled together. I was forced to dig into the mess called "My Knitting Corner".
This corner is desperately trying to escape to other parts of the apartment and I tell you what... It is getting mighty difficult because it has turned more into a business, crafting, knitting corner. I moved out a chair that was sitting there and replaced it with a desk so I could work from my laptop easier and not have to worry about it falling off where ever I set it down.
Well, between yarn, paperwork, books, magazines, and other crafty things knitted and non-knitted related...
I'm running out of room fast in this tiny corner.
I pulled a couple pictures of a couple of craft rooms that I liked from the wonderful worldwide internet database.

I love the space and organization.



The yellow one is super bright for me but I'd love it if it were a different color.
maybe one day I will have a room of my own that can be a craft room/office.
But for now I am thankful for the space that I have and will make it work for the time being.
Just seems that we are out growing our apartment.
Maybe we need to look at having a yard sale...

I have a fun Knit Princess comic that made me giggle.
Hope you like it!

Have a good day!
Love you ALL!


Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment