Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A day of play

I downloaded the blogger app onto my iPhone and thought I'd give it a try. Oh the joys of technology. 

I'm snuggling Saiya right now.  We both skipped out on naptime to run an errand, grab a Starbucks drink, eat lunch, shop, a little, and play a lot.  


Needless to say we are both a little tired but it feels good to just be together without always having to worry about routine and schedule.


It feels good to put off work for a day just to have some much needed fun.  My days home with Saiya will be limited when I start my CNA work, so for now I'm just trying to soak it up while I can.

Soon we will be pausing "The Little Rascals" to pick up brother.  Can't wait to share one of my favorite childhood movies with him when we get home.

I couldn't help but chuckle when one of the kids in the movie said "the kind of man that if he were to fall off a building, that he'd go out of his way to land on a girl". Lol or something close to that. :) 

Snuggles
Blankets
Hot chocolate
Movies
Comfort food
and some peace

Exactly what my soul is needing today.  

Hope your day has been blessed.  

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment