Sunday, April 10, 2011

Do It Yourself

I enjoy new artsy crafty things. and It seems that I find a lot of things online that I love but don't purchase due to cost. But I figured that if I can't buy it pre-made then there may be a way to make it myself. I was looking through my saved "favorites" of some DIY tutorials that I thought would be fun to share with you all. I have a few old t-shirts that I don't wear and came across this idea to recycle them...

You can find out how to do this to your t-shirts by clicking here


I do enjoy baking and came across this cute little idea on Etsy. I actually made these little guys for my family for Christmas this last year but did not use the sucker sticks because I did not have any and they did not turn out near as cute. From what I hear though.... they were yummy. :)

You can find out how to make these buy clicking here


Now I saw these cute little things called dorset buttons on another blog that I read from time to time but at the time did not know that was what they were called. They are quite time consuming starting out but the finished product is awesome and the possibilities are endless for these little things!

To learn how to make these awesome little doodads (yesh I did say that.) you can click
here

And if none of this amuses you... Maybe this will....

It's a connect the dot tattoo! Random? Yes.

Well I hope you all give some of this a try! Who knows... Maybe you'll like it!


Love you all!

Caren- Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment