Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Home decor- a tasty snack for my cats

I have two cats.
Both are cute and both eat things they shouldn't.
LaLa likes to eat plastic grocery sacks.
Steve... well.... she is the larger cat out of the two and she enjoys eating (but is not limited to) the following:


shower curtains
tape of any kind
bed skirts
ribbon- paper or fabric
fake plants
dead leaves
Table Clothes

Both cats do enjoy and eat cat food on a daily, self serve basis.
And both cats enjoy nibbling at yarn.


So needless to say it have a hard time really wanting to decorate much in my apartment because for the most part I don't know if it will be eaten.
But if I knew for sure that my things would be unmarked by cat teeth I would be more inclined to knit for home.



I love this lamp! I think it is super cute and super creative!
AND could probably go uneaten :)


I love the detail on this clock! I never ever EVER thought of this!
This would go on the wall obviously and will not be accessible to the kitties.



This is crocheted. I realize this but I love it anyway :)
This will not be eaten but I anticipate that it would collect hair... like everything else.




Love knitted bowls! and can be pretty simple to make!


I've never seen stools like this before and thought that they look fun!
I personally wouldn't knit one...
In fear of a cat chewing on the corners.
Maybe Someday though!


This. Is. Awesome.


I would love a yarny home!
Pretty sure this summer I will be working on place mats, bowls, lampshades, and other fun little projects to cozy up my home that may not be so tempting to the furbabies.


I hope that you all are having a great week so far!
Love you All!


Caren


Psalm 139:13-14










No comments:

Post a Comment