Tuesday, April 5, 2011

When I'm not Knitting

For those who may not know me (or know me well) I am sure people wonder if there is anything that I do other than knit.

Well, though knitting is a passion of mine there are ones that are of more importance and of greater value!


When I'm not knitting I hang out with these peeps...

My family :) My little people and my man are pretty much who I hang out with. I'm a mom first before anything else. and when I have time... I pay attention to my husband. HAHA!


I do have other hobbies.

One would be.... Baking!

Lemon Poppy Seed is David's favorite. :) I try to oblige! Other hobbies/activities/Interests:




Singing, Thrift Store Shopping, Coloring (yes. In a coloring book), Coffee Drinking (yes I consider that a hobby and an activity), Fishing, Camping, Blogging (the obvious), Texting (my main form of communicating). When I get the chance to, I hang out with My momma. When our schedules meet I hang out with my sister. When i get the chance I talk on the phone with my brother.

Now do I have an actual job? Yes and No! I co-teach beginners knitting here...


And when I am needed I help run the store! Sounds like work but it is too much fun to actually be considered that in my mind. :)

But these are all just cover ups. :) I'm a disciple of God that is cleverly disguised as all of these things!

I posted this on my facebook page and am now posting it here. "I am not ashamed to say that I have a relationship with the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This does not mean that I think I am perfect and without fault but simply acknowledging that I am not which is why I am in desperate need of him. He is sufficent in all my needs, Loves me unconditionally, and shows me grace when I least deserve it! I am in awe and in love! I praise him for he is worthy of it all and made the ultimate sacrifice...for he died for my sins so that I may join him some day in heaven."


So I'm a mom A wife A daughter A sister A knitter A blogger A Coffee Drinker Fisher Camper Singer Thrift Store Shopper Texter Colorer (is that a really word?) And an employee at an awesome yarn store But most important of them all... I AM A CHILD OF GOD! (even though I am a sinner!!) WOW!


Soooooooooo....... Who are you?!


I hope everyone has a blessed day!

Love you all!


Caren


Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment