Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stuff and Things

Currently I am knitting with this yarn. It is Malabrigo's Merino Wool Silk which is a super soft combination and one of my favorites to knit with!

And this would be the colorway. An awesome mix of purples, peaches, yellows, and sage. I would have to say that Malabrigo is one of my favorite to knit with just based on the fact that they always have such awesome color combinations on their variegated yarns.

Whatever I am making with this will be posted on my etsy shop soon! So keep your eyes on the lookout for a Sereknitty and Purls creation! Also... In my blogging life :) I have come across some fun blogs. All are an expression of craftiness and at least two of them are more knitting focused! http://heberteveryday.wordpress.com






But yes. These are my fun recommendations if you are interested or are just wanting something to read to pass the time.


Thanks for reading and I love you all!!


Caren Psalm 139:13-14


No comments:

Post a Comment