Monday, April 25, 2011

World Wide Knit in Public Day

Did you know there was such a thing?!

I didn't know until I became a knitter a little over two years ago!

Granted this event has only been around for about 5 years but still... I had no clue!



Where: Dancing Sheep Yarn and Fiber (Downtown 2nd st. Next to the sandwich bar)

When: June 11th

What time: 11-4

What to expect: Lots of knitting and snacks
Be sure to bring any snack foods you'd like and any preferred beverage. I'm sure there will be some food provided for you to snack on but just in case you want something special or have a big appetite... please feel free to bring something nummy!


Don't forget a comfortable chair to ensure you have a place to sit!


I'm sure you won't have a problem finding something to knit seeming as every knitter I know has more than one project going at a time.

(I'm pretty sure I have like 5)


There is also talks of Yarnbombing

(which was written about in the last post)
That is currently being checked out with the City of Casper to make sure we aren't violating anything or stepping on any toes but I can't imagine that it would be a problem!


I sure hope That you all had a Happy Christ Is Risen/Easter Day!


Love you All


Caren


Psalm 139:13-14





No comments:

Post a Comment