Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall/Winter/Wallinter

Fall is here which means that people are getting an itch for cute, cozy, Knitted accessories.
I have a few orders right now that I am trying to get on and quickly off the needles just so I have time to knit for Christmas without having to put icy hot and compresses on my wrists.
One thing I miss right now is knitting for myself.
I know I know... I just made a hat a couple weeks ago but I have all of these patterns that scream "Make me and Wear me!"

Thought I'd share with you 3 of my knit must haves for this fall/winter/wallinter.



Danforth Pullover by Pam Allen
www.ravelry.com/patterns/danforth-pullover
I love the simplicity of it.
I love the cowl neck.
I want it. I want it. I want it.




Susies Reading Mitts by Janelle Masters
The pattern is free on Ravelry @
www.ravelry.com/patterns/susies-reading-mitts
They just look so cozy and I love the design!




Bad Oyster from Alexandra Tinsley
www.ravelry.com/patterns/bad-oyster
I have a thing for shawls/scarves.
Don't think I will ever knit a shawl without wearing it like this just because I love the drape in this style of shawl.

So those three patterns are waiting to be knit and I will hopefully soon get around to at least one of them.
I'm thinking I'll just have to cast on one of these and work on it during a designated time.
We Shall See.


What are you wanting to make that you feel would be perfect for fall/winter/wallinter?
If you have a blog please post cause I would love to see what you have pending in your queue or what you are currently working on.

I hope you all are having a great week so far.
Love you ALL!
Blessings!

Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment