Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Sister's Gift

In my previous blog I had mentioned that my sister, Carrie took my family pictures over the weekend and that I would probably be sharing them with you.
I am so excited about them that I had to share them with you TODAY!
I just picked out a few of my favorites to share with you and by a few of my favorites I mean that I have a lot of them and didn't have time to load them all on this thing. :)












My sister has such a talent!
She has always loved taking pictures but over the past few years it has really become a passion and she has invested so much into this hobby and has elaborated so much on her skills that she has decided to become a professional photographer and announced the launch of her new business "Carrie Lea Photography" recently!
She would probably laugh at that statement because
1. she is modest
2. i'm sure she still sees this as a hobby more than a profession.
3. i'm sure she feels unworthy of that title.
Now I could be wrong about that and I am sure she will correct me if I am (haha Carrie!) but sometimes I think she under-estimates herself.
In a lot of ways I see her as being super woman and
Sometimes I wish she could really herself the way so many of her friends and family do.
I know sappy.
(tune in the violins and past flashback of all those loving, sisterly moments)

No but seriously.


Carrie I am so proud of you!
Thank you for being such an incredible Sister, amazing friend, awesome auntie to my babies, and now for being my photographer that helps capture who the Willy's are and those priceless moments in our lives. :)
I have been blessed in so many ways by you.


Carrie has a blog as well called "Hebert Everyday" and can be found to the right of my blog posts under the section titled "Blog Stalking".
Please pay her a visit!

Hope you all are having a good week so far and that the extreme sentiment of this blog posting hasn't made you sick. :)

Love you ALL!

Blessings!

Caren

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog and beautiful photos! As always, I am in awe of Carrie's work...

    I wish my sister and I had the relationship you two have. It's really humbling to see how well you get along, love and cherish each other, and talk about each other lovingly. I admire your the compassion you both have and hope to someday be like that with my own sibling.

    What awesome, loving, caring people you are and how amazing it is that I get to call you family! :)

    Loved reading this sappy blog, and even had some flashbacks and violin music of my own...

    The photos are amazing! Keep up the good work Carrie, you are a true professional with a uniqueness unlike any other in my eyes.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to have Carrie do my wedding! She does fabulous work. Look forward to meeting her in December and maybe sneak in an engagement photo shoot? ;)

    ReplyDelete