Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gobble Gobble

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and I figured I would write today seeming as how tomorrow will be spent with family, friends, and food.

I did a search for knitting patterns using the keyword "Turkey" seeming as how that is the "mascot" of Thanksgiving.
I had expected that I would find some cute little stuffed turkeys and maybe a few washcloths with a little turkey image on it, but the hats I found seriously took the cake.

The name of this pattern is the "Sexy Turkey hat".

My thoughts were as follows.
1. How in the world could a Turkey be considered sexy?
2. What makes this turkey hat sexy?
Kudos to the person that made that hat. I mean seriously.
It's great!

But it is not sexy in my own personal opinion
The last thing I would put on my head to feel sexy would be a turkey hat.
But seriously put a smile on my face!
Gobble Gobble, Baby! Grrr Gobble Gobble!

Anyway.
Moving on.

I found this super cute baby hat and I seriously wish I would have found this pattern sooner cause I would have made one for my kids.
Here is the link if anyone is interested!
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/jive-turkey-baby-hat
Seriously. I love it.
And if you make it, please let me know!


So excited for Thanksgiving!
I pray a blessing over all of you during this Holiday.
May you continue to find things to be grateful for year round!


Love you ALL!

Blessings,
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment